Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Information Architecture InstituteTranslations

Hi all,

It's been a long time I haven't updated this blog and the reason for that is because I blog frequently on: zabisco blog

However recently I volunteered to translate some articles of Information Architecture Institute in Greek. For those of you who know how to speak Greek you can find the articles here. Keep visiting the site as I will translate some more in the Future!

The IA Institute is a nice organisation to join if you haven't already and you are interested in Information Architecture issues.

Another useful network society that you could join is London IA network.It has more than 550 members now and it organises nice workshops and events mainly in London.

1 comment:

Elliott said...

Oh! This might be able to help me in working on some content for my website! Thanks for sharing the links! It's a good thing that it's translated in other languages, too. This will be a very useful tool for those who would want to learn more about information architecture. For me, I see that it has something to do with how you build web content, or any other information you would want to pass around.

I'm thinking of making a website and have it hosted by a white label hosting company. I've been itching to make my own site, and even make it famous. It's a good thing that the hosting company offers a lot of services and freebies like white label reseller hosting service, unlimited disk space, and cPanel accounts. That's why I want to learn more about information architecture. Because of the many tools present in making a site, I want to make one myself.